American Express has loaded some new cashback offers for card members when they shop with selected merchants. These have been loaded to both American Express website “my offers” section – and also to the Amex Connect website, so they can be used if your UK Amex card is issued by MBNA, Lloyds, TSB or Barclays.
- Argos £10 back when you spend £50 by 5th October (first 45k card members)
- GAP £10 back when you spend £50 by 5th October (first 30k card members)
- ao.com £30 back when you spend £299 by 27th October
- Karen Millen £30 back when you spend £150 by 5th October (first 15k card members)
- Beauty Bay £10 back when you spend £50 by 31st October
- Enterprise Rent-a-car 10% discount until 15th December
Remember you must save these to your account to qualify, just spending is not enough (and is too late).
Some work at time of sale, bringing down the price (e.g. enterprise, etc) others work as a cashback credit to your card statement. (As a points collector the latter is much preferred!)
If you have an Amex UK issued Amex card, you can look when logged into each card. If issued by another UK issuer, use: Amex Connect
Current (non-new) offers I’m still getting (these are all on Amex connect, plus directly on Amex issued cards):
- Fenwick / Bentalls £10 back for spending £50 – this was previously only open to Amex issued cards, now it is open to all.
- Hungry House £5 back on £25 spend until 30th September
- Hotel Du Vin Bistro 20% back until 6th September
- Malmaison Brasserie 20% back until 6th September
- Collars and Cuffs London – discount code for £10 off £40 spend
- Maison Birks 20% discount plus free shipping until 18th Sept
- House Trip 10% off rental stay
In addition to above, Gold charge card only:
- Cafe Rouge Spend £40 get £15 back until 24th November (first 15k card members)
In addition to above, Platinum charge card only:
- Belgo Restaurants (London) Spend £50 get £25 back until 24th November (first 5k card members)
- Mr Porter 15% until 31st October
- Charles Tyrwhitt Spend £60 get £10 back